Whey, Fermentation Starter, Live-culture (300ml)
Add it to smoothies to provide more vitamins, minerals, and easy-to-digest protein
Whey is the thin, yellowish liquid that separates from the solid curd as milk curdles. We recommend whey as a starter for many other ferments, from sodas to tangy sauces to ginger ale to vegetables.
Other than as a probiotic fermentation starter, our whey can be used to bring life to canned foods. Add a little whey, let it sit out for 6-12 hours at room temperature, and you can lightly ferment salsa, beans or just anything, really.
Freeze it into ice cubes and blend into smoothies, instead of those nasty protein powders.
You can use whey on the skin and hair: it has toning qualities. Put some whey on a cotton ball, apply to your face or add a cup to bathwater.
About the Product
- Refreshingly delicious
- Awesome source of protein
- Raw, unpasteurised (no heat used)
- Natural recipe, made 100% chemical-free
- Made by hand in small batches, clean, made at home with love and Mozart
- It comes in a glass bottle, store it in the fridge (it will last for months)
280 THB 200 THB
Call us 086 552 9142
We've got this product in stock right now!